Herdeg, du Pont & Dalle Pazze

Trust Our Guardianship Experts

Adult guardianship matters frequently arise in the estate planning process.  In the unfortunate circumstance that a grandparent, parent, or other adult becomes disabled and requires a guardian of his or her person or property, petitioning the Court of Chancery for a guardianship may be the only way to care for the disabled person.  Our attorneys have years of experience handling routine, complex, and contested guardianships.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.